Thursday, August 28, 2008

Awesome Sunset Video

I'm only ten minutes into it, but can guarantee if are interested in the Sunset you will enjoy this Eye on The Bay episode about the Sunset, featuring Woody LaBounty of the Western Neighborhoods Project.

There are old photos and video, legends, and history. We'll forgive Brian Hackney for using the term "cookie cutter homes". Of particular interest to this blog are Rosseau and Carville homes, including an interior tour of a house made of two streetcars and a carriage.

And of particular interest to this blogger is Polly Ann Ice Cream. I am acquainted with one of the past owners.

It is a little over twenty minutes long. I'll be watching to see when it replays on Channel 5 so I can see it on a bigger screen. It appears to be from last September, but I just heard about it for the first time here.

No comments: